Hello everybody. seeing as how this blog has no followers yet, this announcement might be irrelevant. this blog is going to be the home of the steampunk web comic A Gentleman's Hobby, the first page of which my lovely partner and artist, Sandy Nguyen, is currently drawing. as we have no posts yet, I figured now would be a good time to introduce the comic, and the two people currently working on it. I'm Nick Lunt, the Jack of all Trades. Poetry, writing, singing, dancing, acting, you name it I probably know how to do it... at least a little bit. Sandy is practically my sister, and an enormously talented actress, writer and artist, as well as a wonderful student. I hope you enjoy our efforts to amuse you. Let the entertainment begin!
Sincerely,
Nick Lunt, president of Guildenstern Productions
Aha, surely you seek to make me blush, silly brother.
ReplyDelete